In my opinion, now 50-60% of people living in this world are using Facebook and spending half a day with it. Some people use it for fun while some people use it for discuss about important deals and so on. Facebook always wants to provide good user experience to these people. That is why, day by day, Facebook introducing new features that make Facebooking even easier and better. Recently, Facebook introduced some new keyboard shortcuts that help you to navigate Facebook faster.
So, if you are fed up with using mouse to navigate Facebook and want to make your Facebook activities easier and faster , then check out following Facebook keyboard shortcuts.
Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts
- j , k — Scroll between News Feed stories
- p — Post a new status
- l — Like or unlike the selected story
- c — Comment on the selected story
- s — Share the selected story
- o — Open attachment of the selected story
- / — Search
- q — Search chat contacts
- ? — Show help dialog
- Enter — Focus on the text box when making a post
- Ctrl + Alt + 0 — Help
- Ctrl + Alt + 1 — Home
- Ctrl + Alt + 2 — Timeline
- Ctrl + Alt + 3 — Friends
- Ctrl + Alt + 4 — Inbox
- Ctrl + Alt + 5 — Notifications
- Ctrl + Alt + 6 — Account Settings
- Ctrl + Alt + 7 — Privacy
- Ctrl + Alt + 8 — About
- Ctrl + Alt + 9 — Terms
- Ctrl + Alt + m — New Message
You can also bring these shortcuts on your desktop screen while using Facebook. Just press shift+?
What do you say? Will these Facebook keyboard shortcuts help you to navigate Facebook faster than mouse? Let us know your valuable feedback and also subscribe us.